Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sketch-a-thon at My Sketchworld

I have not added anything to this blog since last year so I thought I would share the papercrafts I have been doing this month.
I have taken part in a Sketch-a-thon over at My Sketchworld to celebrate their 7th year.
We were given a new sketch each day for 20 days.  I have completed all the 20 pages or cards before the deadline we were given - 2nd March so I am pleased with what I achieved.  The main thing I am ever so pleased with is that this sketch-a-thon inspired me to start an album about my mother with mostly her photos from her older albums. It has been so enjoyable and I am pleased with the pages I have created.
We were given card sketches as well as page sketches. All of my pages are 8 x 8 inches in size which worked very well with the small  old  style photos.

I will now share my 20 results. Starting with Sketch #1 and ending with #20:

Sketch 1

Sketch 2 ( the only totally digital page I made for these sketches )
 

Sketch 3 - card


Sketch 4 - card


Sketch 5


Sketch 6 - card

Sketch 7

Sketch 8

Sketch 9 - card ( hybrid - digital mounted on green card )

Sketch 10 - card

Sketch 11

Sketch 12

Sketch 13 - card

Sketch 14 - card

Sketch 15


 Sketch 16 

Sketch 17 - card

Sketch 18- card

Sketch 19 - double layout sketch


Sketch 20

















1 comment:

  1. Very touching & lovingly done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.