Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Final Letters to the ABC Crop

Tonight I finished all the cards and layouts for the ABC Crop at My Sketchworld. I may still do the two bonus challenges we were given.
Here are the final ones:

Z for Zebra - we had to make a card that was totally black and white.

Y - Yellow - a layout using lots of yellow

X - Xmas - a Christmas card

W - White Space - a layout featuring a lot of white ( open ) space

V - Vicki - we were given a card by Vicki to scraplift.

U - Underneath - a layout with hidden journaling

T - Thankful - a card on which we were to use the word "thankful" and I was thankful that I had the perfect stamp to use.

S - Shapes - layout on which we were to use shapes other than squares or rectangles. I have cheveron, arrows , brackets and hearts.









1 comment:

  1. Hmm іt ѕeems like your ωebѕite ate my first соmment (it waѕ super long) so I guess I'll just sum
    іt up ωhat І submittеd and
    ѕaу, Ӏ'm thοroughly еnjoying
    your blоg. I аs well am an аѕpirіng blog bloggeг but I'm ѕtill new to the
    wholе thіng. Do you have any tipѕ and hints fοr ineхpeгіenced blog wгiters?
    I'd certаіnly appreciatе it.



    Heгe is my blog post - Bluehost wordpress database

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.